Watch the OTC trend lines this week as Allied Energy Corp. (OTC Mkts: AGYP) and more energy stocks, such as Spindletop Oil & Gas Co. (OTCMKTS: SPND), Futuris Co. (OTCMKTS: FTRS), FEC Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS: FECOF) and Blue Dolphin Energy Company (OTCMKTS: BDCO), keep turning in green sessions.
Energy prices are high, oil and gas are in short supply and winter is coming. It all adds up to the upside trend lines you are seeing. AGYP closed up 5.71% higher on Friday to $0.3700. And Barchart says over the past month since September 8 this stock has risen +13.05%. Over the past 52 weeks it is up +4,467.90%. Is there more growth to come?
Look at the trend lines of other energy independents according to Barchart:
- SPND: In the past three months and 52 weeks it is up 50.75% and 50.00%, respectively. So far this year it has leaped +59%.
- FTRS: Over the past 52 weeks it is up +49.72%.
- FECOF: In the past month it is +15.10% higher. In the past three months it rose 45.39%.
- BDCO: Has risen +22.88% over the past month. It has increased +14% over the past week.
- Trend lines are clear for these OTC independent energy companies. WTI Crude closed at $79.35 and Brent Crude at $82.39. $100 oil prices are coming. All factors favor these OTC energy stocks.
AGYP is now producing oil and closing for more. AGYP has established its future for shareholders by tweeting videos showing that it is now pumping oil on its Green Lease Well sites Well 1 and Well 2. Its tweets documented government officials from the Texas Railroad Commission on site inspecting the successful integrity of the Disposal Well site. It also posted video tweets of the Annie Gilmer site well preparing for oil production.That tweet showed the Pumpjack installation on Gilmer’s first well.
AGYP’s catalyst is it is on the cusp of being an oil producing company. This is a eco-green company making established wells commercial again. Its experienced management uses new technology, such as horizontal ‘legs’, down hole drilling and fracking, to make old wells commercial again.
AGYP believes that are thousands of more proven but non-producing wells to acquire at minimal cost. It sees and identifies leases available to be acquired throughout Texas. A large short position is keeping it high profile in the investor market.
An oil engineer found oil and gas reserves of some $32 million at the Green Lease and Annie Gilmer sites. And those are at sub-market prices of $46/barrel — far below current market prices quoted above.
Keep AGYP on your Watchlist. Energy stocks are growing fast. The trend lines are all moving in a higher direction.