Here is a look at five stocks that investors could look into this morning as they prepare to start treading in the midweek.
1. Kaival Brands Innovations Group Inc (NASDAQ:KAVL) stock is on the roll on increased volume. The stock has soared as much 350% over the past month.
“NASDAQ reported short interest is 3.5 million shares, a 681% increase from the prior report of just 449K shares. This represents 26% of that total float. Additionally, the cost to borrow shares is a whopping 409%.”
So considering the high short interest, the stock should be on your watchlist for further upmove.
2. Marketing Worldwide Corporation (OTCMKTS:MWWC): When a company makes an announcement with regards to a new partnership then it is almost always a piece of news that piques the interest of investors.
Yesterday, Marketing Worldwide Corporation announced that it had decided to go into a partnership with Doxed LLC. It was a significant announcement considering the fact that Doxed had not only developed but also managed to launch the $DOXed token successfully. By way of the partnership, Marketing Worldwide Corporation managed to get a major stake in the liquidity pool that is related to $DOXed.
The liquidity pool is going to be under restriction for the next six months as per the announcement from the company yesterday. The partnership could be a significant one for Marketing Worldwide Corporation and could help the company in making further headway into the highly competitive cryptocurrency industry.
3. Yuengling’s Ice Cream Corporation (OTCMKTS:ARSN): Another company that came into focus in a big way on Tuesday was Yuengling’s Ice Cream Corporation. The company announced yesterday that it had inked a binding letter of intent with regards to the acquisition of the company Revolution Desserts LLC.
It was a major development for Yuengling’s Ice Cream Corporation considering the fact that Revolution has the ownership or licenses related to brands like SoCo Creamery, Sweet Scoops, Gelato Fiasco, and Art Cream brands. For instance, Gelato Fiasco is regarded as a high-end gelato product that already has two stores and is also available in excess of 600 retail outlets. Hence, it can be said that the deal could help Yuengling’s Ice Cream Corporation in bringing about considerable growth if the brands are managed well. It is a stock that could be added to many watch lists.
4. Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions (OTCMKTS:AITX): The artificial intelligence industry is slowly but surely capturing the imagination of investors in a big way considering the significant growth that it has generated. One of the companies that you could look into when it comes to this industry is Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions.
The company mainly operates through its fully owned subsidiary unit Robotic Assistance Devices and yesterday there was some significant news with regards to the subsidiary company. It was announced that Robotic Assistance Devices had managed to bag an order for as many as three units of the ROSA security robots from Dunbar Security Solutions, its new leader. It was a significant development for the company and one that could prove to be a boost for the stock as well.
5. Halberd Corporation (OTCMKTS:HALB): The Omicron variant seems to be the last existing variant of the COVID-19 virus that is still causing a fair degree of trouble in many nations and hence, the development with regards to Halberd Corporation on Tuesday was a significant development. Yesterday, the company came into focus in a big way after it announced that its SARS-Cov-2 antibody had also demonstrated the capability of tackling the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus. That was a major announcement from the company and one that could bring the Halberd stock into considerable focus among many investors.
The antibody developed by the company had also been tested against monoclonal antibodies that were similar to the ones that had been approved for Emergency Use Authorization. It now remains to be seen if the Halberd stock can manage to get any traction from investors in the coming days.
The stock went up 16% to $0.024 after the news.
6. GBT Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:GTCH): The company is currently in the process of developing its cryptographic technology for the purpose of securing the long range radio system that it has been working on.
The technology that the company is working on is meant for providing cybersecurity to specific applications and provide significant security to communications. In this context, it ought to be noted that GBT Technologies is mainly looking to eventually offer the technology to government departments and to the military. It is a project that could open up significant value for the company in the years to come if it does end up being successful. At this point, it may be a good idea for investors to keep the GBT Technologies stock in their watch lists.
7. Sibannac (OTCMKTS:SNNC): Last but certainly not least, it is the wellness company Sibannac Inc that could be on the radars of many investors this week. The wellness company had made it to the news cycle earlier on in the week on Monday when it announced that it had managed to ink a letter of intent with SOMO, the sleep fitness innovator company.
SOMO is currently best known for having managed to develop a patent-pending mask which can aid in sleep. The sleep aid market in the United States alone is valued at as much as $14.5 billion and at a worldwide level that market is worth $432 billion. It could well prove to be a significant deal for the company.